Social Media Expert – Social Project Manager
Location – Los Angeles, CA
Full time or Contract
Broadwave Studios Interactive is a full-service production company and Ad Agency that specializes Rich Media, Social Media, Advertising, Online Ad Channels, Strategy, Commercials, Music Videos, Software and Mobile Apps for small to large companies.
Broadwave Studios seeks a Sr. Project Manager/Social Media expert who is ultimately responsible for working with cross functional, multi-project team resources to ensure solutions are delivered on-time and on budget according to defined scope, timeline and cost parameters. The Sr. Project Manager plans, schedules and controls all project activities toward these objectives, applying technical, theoretical and managerial skills to satisfy project requirements, while building positive professional relationships with clients and associates.
• Develop custom project plans for social media marketing and customization. Familiar with conversion platworms that best suit our clients.
• Develop, maintain and effectively execute project plans throughout the life of assigned project(s) according to established procedures, channels and success expectations
• Establish clear project parameters supporting the success of all internal and client team members
• Understand and communicate client business needs to the internal team
• KPI development for new projects on accounts where measurement programs and overarching strategic framework are already in place.
Ability to create strategic plans to execute with multiple clients for all web, phone, tablet, marketing and social initiatives.
• Promote high standards of professional integrity on all proposed and actual client business solutions
• Provide and promote high standards of professionalism and leadership throughout the life of projects, both within and outside the organization, appropriately representing Broadwave’s business philosophies, protocols and standards
• Negotiate, define, communicate and manage the scope of the project
• Create and maintain a project schedule, which defines activities, sequence, dependencies, work effort, duration and associated resource requirements
• Forecast, track and manage project budgets and invoices
• Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor quality standards on all project deliverables
• Manage client and internal team performance and dynamics as appropriate
• Plan and manage internal and external project communications, ensuring effective exchange of project information and deliverables
Experience with one or more:
• Web analytics tools implementation, management and analysis (e.g., Omniture, Google Analytics, Core Metrics)
• Campaign or media tools tracking back to website (e.g., Doubleclick (DFA/DART), Google Adwords, ExactTarget, Searchmart)
• Social media measurement tools (e.g., Collective Intellect, Radian6, Evolve24, Buzz Metrics)
• Mobile measurement tools (e.g., Mobilytics, Admob, Mongoose Metrics, Bango)
• Mobile application measurement tools (e.g., Mobclix)
• Widget measurement (e.g., Clearspring)
• Social Media development customization tools for Facebook and Twitter
• Ability to manage social initiatives from concept to completion and regular execution of social strategy
• Familiar and can lead email marketing campaigns
• Familiar with backend solutions for websites and api’s
• Minimum 5+ year’s experience as a Product, Program, or Project Manager managing software or interactive web development initiatives
• Post-secondary education in business or technical field
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple simultaneous projects involving cross-functional product teams within budgetary and schedule constraints
• Demonstrated experience managing Fortune clients
• Knowledge of Project Management principles, methods and techniques
• Knowledge of software/internet development lifecycle
• Ability to handle multiple planned and unplanned projects, roles and responsibilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Visio
• Strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
• Persistent attention to detail, while maintaining overall understanding of projects
This is a Project Manager – Social Media Expert position with a huge upside.
Please send resume and coverletter detailing your passion for this Industry to careers at broadwavestudios.com . We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted